Do you know what I like?
I like that how this fandom, for the most part, doesn’t follow according to ships.
We do have communities of Rinchers, Creesers, Rusco-ers, and even Carfacers, but we all melt down to the same family when we watch the show.
I don’t know, I just really appreciate that unlike other fandoms I’ve seen, our ships don’t tear us apart. I follow people who ship things I don’t ship, and they follow me. There’s a mutual respect there that I just adore.
Love you all~
29 Notes/ Hide
- mrsbreecumberbatch likes this
- moriya17 likes this
- slightly-sociopathic likes this
- shielddmaidens likes this
- evy-lyn reblogged this from poi-lover and added:
- mamahub likes this
- poi-lover reblogged this from theasylumsabyss and added:
- poi-lover likes this
- jimisthefrictioninmyjeans likes this
- shawarma-palace likes this
- themongooseunderyourhouse likes this
- lostchancespoi likes this
- nicdvidmaker likes this
- protectort likes this
- mihar likes this
- zuviosgemini reblogged this from theasylumsabyss and added:
- zuviosgemini likes this
- taraji-p-hotness likes this
- livenudebigfoot likes this
- wondersofrandomness likes this
- lionsassy likes this
- pickawinnerharold reblogged this from theasylumsabyss
- pickawinnerharold likes this
- obsesiones-mias said: So far, so good. But this is also why Tumblr attracted me - the respect and acceptance of other people’s likes.
- obsesiones-mias likes this
- pkmndaisuki likes this
- theasylumsabyss posted this